Agra, a city that boasts of one of the greatest love stories of all time: The Taj Mahal, an undisputed wonder of the world. This tour takes you to Agra with a view to show you not just the Taj Mahal, but also the Agra Fort and a local village nestled in this tourist hub, maintaining its original innocent charm…
Operational: All days, except Fridays
Driving time each way: 3 – 3.5 hours
Tour Duration: approx 5 – 6 hours
SAMPLE PROGRAM (8 hours)
An early morning drive to Agra from Delhi via the newly constructed Expressway
Explore Taj Mahal that unabashedly allows you to lose yourself to love
Demonstration of marble inlay work, a craft work also known as pietre dure, is a 350-year-old tradition in the land of the Taj Mahal introduced by the Mughals and is the same art that has been used on the walls of Taj Mahal
Visit the enigmatic Agra Fort, a walled palatial city which was the seat of power of the great Mughal Emperors
Enjoy a short visit to a local village – interact with the people, enjoy a cup of tea at one of their homes
Drive back to Delhi
ADULT FEES* (per head) for full day tour
- 20000 Rupees for a solo traveler
- 10000 if you are two
- 8000 if you are three
- 7000 if you are four
- 6000 if you are five or more
* kids 0 to 10 years old free; kids 10+ years old: adult prices
* Accompanying officials including bodyguards, are charged the same way as tourists.
- This cost covers GUIDE, CAR, DRIVER, BREAKFAST, COFFEE, LUNCH, AND REFRESHMENT BASKET IN THE CAR.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- 14.5% Service and Swaccha Bharat Tax
- Spending money & extras: In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.
Trouble booking from here? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred tour date, number of guests and their names and ages, local bangalore address, phone number. Please wait to hear back from us with regards to availability. You may pay in cash at the end of the tour.
POLICIES, DISCLAIMERS AND GENERAL ADVICE
PAYMENT: You may pay in cash at the end of the tour.
CANCELLATION: Once a confirmation is received, cancellation attracts a penalty of 50% if you cancel 48 to 72 hours before the tour. 80% if you cancel 24-48 hours before the tour, and 100% if you cancel within 24 hours of the tour.
All items are indicative. In case required our guides will improvise to find appropriate replacements based on our own judgement.
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
DRESS CODE: Full length pants or skirt, shirt with sleeves. A moderate amount of walking is involved Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
FOOD: Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Please advise if you have any allergies or food preferences.